1 cup mixed dates and apricots
1/2 cup coconut
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
1 teaspoon ginger spice
1/2 teaspoon mixed spice
Pinch of chili (optional)
1 teaspoon cacao
2 teaspoons maca
Pinch of sea salt
Coconut (for rolling)
2 teaspoons agave syrup or honey
1. Place the dried fruit in a bowl and cover with warm water to soften for a few minutes.
2. Grind up the coconut and seeds and put in the food processor.
3. Add all the other dry ingredients and process together.
4. Strain the fruit and drop it into the processor whilst it is running.
5. Add a little agave or honey after you’ve added all the fruit.
6. Form into balls and roll into coconut. Store in the fridge.
Lovely ginger, spicy fudge snowballs with the tropical taste of coconut.
Great for a snack or taking to work.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2021 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!