Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
YieldMakes enough for me!
2 bananas (sliced length wise)
Vitamin C powder
Juice of half a lemon
Agave nectar (to taste)
1. Mix lemon juice and agave juice together in a bowl.
2. Take banana slices and dip in juice mixture.
3. Take Vitamin C powder and sea salt. Mix together more Vitamin C than salt.
4. Roll bananas in it. Sprinkle extra salt on top.
5. Place in dehydrator until bananas are chewy.
Ambergirl's ThoughtsBy ambergirl
Okay, so I love Sour Straws. You know, those ones that come in the bright packaging and full of Red 40? Lol.
But the ones I came up with are great, and taste just like the junk food, only way better for you.
And plus, there’s no guilt.
I hope you love them as much as I do!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Gift for my girlfriend nail polishGalaxy990 - 10 hours 43 min ago
Sweet cravings after raw saladJustxMe - 1 day 4 hours ago
Cured myself of oral herpesKim1981 - 1 day 21 hours ago
b12 and raw/vegankelseys - 4 days 16 hours ago
Meal replacement shakes?TammiTrue - 1 week 2 days ago