Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
YieldMakes enough for me!
2 bananas (sliced length wise)
Vitamin C powder
Juice of half a lemon
Agave nectar (to taste)
1. Mix lemon juice and agave juice together in a bowl.
2. Take banana slices and dip in juice mixture.
3. Take Vitamin C powder and sea salt. Mix together more Vitamin C than salt.
4. Roll bananas in it. Sprinkle extra salt on top.
5. Place in dehydrator until bananas are chewy.
Ambergirl's ThoughtsBy ambergirl
Okay, so I love Sour Straws. You know, those ones that come in the bright packaging and full of Red 40? Lol.
But the ones I came up with are great, and taste just like the junk food, only way better for you.
And plus, there’s no guilt.
I hope you love them as much as I do!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Help regarding endometriosis painClaireT - 1 day 18 hours ago
Why am I suddenly getting headaches?ClaireT - 6 days 4 hours ago
Im having some problems...how do I do this?itsmetoya - 1 week 2 days ago
What You Ate Todayitsmetoya - 1 week 2 days ago
Best Juicer?itsmetoya - 1 week 2 days ago