Rating4.5/5 (from 2 ratings)4.5
2 cups ground oats (oat flour)
2 tablespoons sunflower/sesame or coconut oil
Pinch of salt
Handful of macadamia nuts (optional)
A little vanilla seed (scraped from bean)
1. To make the oat biscuits, add the flour, sea salt, and oil into a bowl. Rub in the oil to make crumbs. Add a little water to make a dough.
2. Flour your board and roll out dough thinly (about 1/2 centimeter). Use cookie cutter to make rounds.
3. Layer on tray in dehydrator and ‘bake’ for about 1 hour at 145 Fahrenheit, then turn over and turn down heat to 115 Fahrenheit for about another hour. (You can leave them longer if you want them really dry.)
4. Take about 3 oat cakes to make your tiered cake. Layer with thinly sliced bananas and strawberries.
5. Put on another cake and repeat until you decorate the final topping.
6. Make banana cream by blending bananas, vanilla, and sea salt with enough water to make a creamy consistency. Add a handful of raw macadamia nuts for extra creaminess, if desired.
7. Pour banana cream over cake and dust with cinnamon powder.
Sweetpea's ThoughtsBy sweetpea
A delicious and light crumbly layered biscuit/cake.
Perfect for tea parties!
Biscuits can be stored to make up cakes anytime with your favorite berries/fruit.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Olive oil and honey face maskTammiTrue - 2 hours 10 min ago
Staying raw during quarantineTammiTrue - 2 hours 11 min ago
Anti aging effects of raw foodrobing9010 - 3 days 16 hours ago
I hate my juicer! Help Pleaselizab - 3 days 16 hours ago
Is it good to eat only when hungry?lizab - 4 days 19 hours ago