Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
Yield6 "donut holes" sized goodies
2 cups walnuts (presoaked and dehydrated for best digestion)
6 Medjool dates (pitted)
1 teaspoon cinnamon
¼ cup raisins (optional)
½ teaspoon water
1. Chop walnuts in a food processor until fairly small.
2. Add dates and cinnamon. Process until dates are well chopped and mixed in.
3) Add raisins if desired and mix in slightly.
4) Add water (1/2 to 1 teaspoon) and process until mixture begins to stick together.
5) Form into balls and enjoy!
Luv-2B-raw's ThoughtsBy luv-2B-raw
This is a very satisfying substitute for cakey donut holes.
It can also be doubled or tripled and formed into a cake.
The photo is from my son’s birthday cake. We used this recipe and iced it with our “Date Sweetened Chocolate Candy Base or Icing.”
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Feeding baby...simonaw - 19 hours 43 min ago
Help regarding endometriosis painClaireT - 2 days 15 hours ago
Why am I suddenly getting headaches?ClaireT - 1 week 1 hour ago
Im having some problems...how do I do this?itsmetoya - 1 week 2 days ago
What You Ate Todayitsmetoya - 1 week 2 days ago