1 cup figs (soaked and chopped)
1 cup raisins
1 cup hazelnuts (chopped)
1 cup blueberries
2 to 3 bananas
1/2 cup pine nuts
1/2 cup apricots (soaked)
1/2 teaspoon psyllium
1. You will need paper cups. You can use plastic ones as it’s nice to see through to the layers in the trifle but plastic isn’t so good for food.
2. Put some chopped figs, hazelnuts, and raisins in the bottom of the cup (just a layer to add texture to the trifle, probably about a tablespoon).
3. Blend the berries and soaked apricots to make a jelly. Spoon this into the cups to make a second layer that goes about 2/3 the way up of the cup.
4. The final layer is to blend the bananas, pine nuts, sea salt, and vanilla to make a creamy smoothie. Add 1/2 teaspoon psyllium.
5. Pour this into your cups to make the final layer up to the top. Decorate with fresh fruit if you like or sprinkle with cinnamon/cacao powder.
Filling and light dessert for the warmer weather and great to have a few made up in the fridge for unexpected guests!
Measurements above are approximate as it depends on how many cups/trifles you want to make. Also, you can change the berries to mango or other fruit if you like but the berries are very jelly-like.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2019 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!