Equal parts oat flour, almond flour and coconut totaling 2 cups
1/4 cup date paste
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 to 2 tablespoons palm sugar
1 cup cacao butter (melted)
7 cups raw unsweetened coconut (dehydrated)
2 tablespoons liquid sweetener (clear agave, maple syrup, etc.)
1 1/2 cups strawberries
1 tablespoon medicinal black cherry extract (optional)
Pinch of salt
1. Using a fork or a food processor, combine the crust ingredients.
2. Press into the bottom of a lined 8″ square Pyrex dish and place in freezer.
3. In a high-speed blender, blend coconut until it's about 2 cups high in the blender, much similar to making coconut butter. Add the remaining ingredients and blend using a push tool.
4. Remove Pyrex from freezer and layer crust with filling. Once evenly spread, place in freezer or refrigerator until firm.
5. Cut into bit size pieces and serve immediately or store in refrigerator.
Rawxy's ThoughtsBy Rawxy
A perfect, almost cheesecake-like, bite!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note