4 cups sprouted almonds
20 oz. rejuvelac
1. prepare a bowl of water with 2 trays ice.
2. boil some other water, turn off, and soak almonds for 7 seconds
3. drain almonds quickly through a collander and plunge collander into ice-water (this stops cooking immediately)
4. remove almond skins
5. blend almonds with rejuvelac
6. strain through muslin (keep pulp for "almond cookie surprise")
7. put in a glass jar and cover with a clean towell and leave at room temperature for 8-12 hours
8. put in fridge for 3 hours
9. line a strainer with muslin and set over a bowl
10. pour yogurt into strainer and fold cloth over yogurt
11. put everything in the fridge to drain overnight
12. store in glass jar.
Sweet Adeline's ThoughtsBy Sweet Adeline
keeps 7 days
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
nvmncbrulee - 2 hours 46 min ago
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?TammiTrue - 3 days 18 hours ago
Avocado headache!!!stellabbell - 6 days 11 hours ago
Best Juicer?marinay4510 - 6 days 20 hours ago
Could you list here the best masticating juicer?marinay4510 - 6 days 20 hours ago