4 cups sprouted almonds
20 oz. rejuvelac
1. prepare a bowl of water with 2 trays ice.
2. boil some other water, turn off, and soak almonds for 7 seconds
3. drain almonds quickly through a collander and plunge collander into ice-water (this stops cooking immediately)
4. remove almond skins
5. blend almonds with rejuvelac
6. strain through muslin (keep pulp for "almond cookie surprise")
7. put in a glass jar and cover with a clean towell and leave at room temperature for 8-12 hours
8. put in fridge for 3 hours
9. line a strainer with muslin and set over a bowl
10. pour yogurt into strainer and fold cloth over yogurt
11. put everything in the fridge to drain overnight
12. store in glass jar.
Sweet Adeline's ThoughtsBy Sweet Adeline
keeps 7 days
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 9 hours 36 min ago
4th day as a Vegan:)ClaireT - 1 day 8 hours ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 1 day 8 hours ago
Please boycott bee pollen!matthewr - 1 day 14 hours ago
Sensitive teeth since bring rawsandnesspeak - 1 day 19 hours ago