4 cups sprouted almonds
20 oz. rejuvelac
1. prepare a bowl of water with 2 trays ice.
2. boil some other water, turn off, and soak almonds for 7 seconds
3. drain almonds quickly through a collander and plunge collander into ice-water (this stops cooking immediately)
4. remove almond skins
5. blend almonds with rejuvelac
6. strain through muslin (keep pulp for "almond cookie surprise")
7. put in a glass jar and cover with a clean towell and leave at room temperature for 8-12 hours
8. put in fridge for 3 hours
9. line a strainer with muslin and set over a bowl
10. pour yogurt into strainer and fold cloth over yogurt
11. put everything in the fridge to drain overnight
12. store in glass jar.
Sweet Adeline's ThoughtsBy Sweet Adeline
keeps 7 days
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
2 weeks in and I'm documenting it all via video!williamv - 12 hours 51 min ago
To buy gadgets or not to buy gadgets?ClaireT - 13 hours 37 min ago
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?wildebeest - 21 hours 42 min ago
Happy to be here!ClaireT - 2 days 13 hours ago
Rawtarian appsClaireT - 5 days 14 hours ago