4 cups sprouted almonds
20 oz. rejuvelac
1. prepare a bowl of water with 2 trays ice.
2. boil some other water, turn off, and soak almonds for 7 seconds
3. drain almonds quickly through a collander and plunge collander into ice-water (this stops cooking immediately)
4. remove almond skins
5. blend almonds with rejuvelac
6. strain through muslin (keep pulp for "almond cookie surprise")
7. put in a glass jar and cover with a clean towell and leave at room temperature for 8-12 hours
8. put in fridge for 3 hours
9. line a strainer with muslin and set over a bowl
10. pour yogurt into strainer and fold cloth over yogurt
11. put everything in the fridge to drain overnight
12. store in glass jar.
Sweet Adeline's ThoughtsBy Sweet Adeline
keeps 7 days
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Hello RawtariansClaireT - 3 min 28 sec ago
Wheatgrass in LA !!!johne - 2 hours 49 min ago
How can I prevent neighbor's cat from killing birds in our yard?ClaireT - 1 day 11 min ago
Homemade almond butter?amytee - 1 day 7 hours ago
raw food in richmond, VAmegkup - 2 days 23 min ago