30 to 40 grams flax seeds
100 grams dried bananas
1 tablespoon coconut (shredded)
1 tablespoon cacao powder
Pinch of nutmeg
1/2 cup raspberries or another kind of berries (for decoration of dessert)
1. Process dried bananas in food processor.
2. Process flax seed in food processor or leave them whole (as you prefer).
3. Mix dried bananas with flax seeds, shredded coconut, cacao, and nutmeg by hand. Spread this mixture on plastic or baking paper by layer, which is about 0.3-0.4 inches thick, 3 inches wide, and 4 inches long.
4. Halve banana across. Cut each half lengthwise into 4 slices.
5. Put one piece of banana on the layer of mixture (from step #3), and roll it over (as you do it with rolls). Apply some pressure to shape it well.
6. Continue doing it with all mixture and pieces of banana. Cut rolls into 2 or 3 pieces.
Yulia_Yulia's ThoughtsBy Yulia_Yulia
Rich in vitamins B1, B3, B5, B6 and minerals calcium, potassium, copper, iron, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, and selenium.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Sensitive teeth since bring rawClaireT - 23 hours 33 min ago
Dreadlocksstreem26 - 1 day 7 hours ago
Diet and Exercising for Weight Loss!!!streem26 - 1 day 7 hours ago
Pueraria mirifica - Fountain of Youthlofms - 2 days 9 hours ago
Edamame education neededlaurad - 4 days 3 hours ago