30 to 40 grams flax seeds
100 grams dried bananas
1 tablespoon coconut (shredded)
1 tablespoon cacao powder
Pinch of nutmeg
1/2 cup raspberries or another kind of berries (for decoration of dessert)
1. Process dried bananas in food processor.
2. Process flax seed in food processor or leave them whole (as you prefer).
3. Mix dried bananas with flax seeds, shredded coconut, cacao, and nutmeg by hand. Spread this mixture on plastic or baking paper by layer, which is about 0.3-0.4 inches thick, 3 inches wide, and 4 inches long.
4. Halve banana across. Cut each half lengthwise into 4 slices.
5. Put one piece of banana on the layer of mixture (from step #3), and roll it over (as you do it with rolls). Apply some pressure to shape it well.
6. Continue doing it with all mixture and pieces of banana. Cut rolls into 2 or 3 pieces.
Yulia_Yulia's ThoughtsBy Yulia_Yulia
Rich in vitamins B1, B3, B5, B6 and minerals calcium, potassium, copper, iron, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, and selenium.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Happy to be here!wildebeest - 1 day 12 hours ago
2 weeks in and I'm documenting it all via video!williamv - 1 day 13 hours ago
To buy gadgets or not to buy gadgets?wildebeest - 2 days 2 hours ago
Rawtarian appsClaireT - 2 days 11 hours ago
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?michele4131 - 3 days 20 hours ago