1 large bunch spinach
½ cup pumpkin seeds (ground)
1 -2 garlic cloves (pressed)
½ lemon (juiced)
½ teaspoon prepared Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Sprinkle of freshly ground white pepper
Dash of sea salt
1. Rinse the spinach very well under running water, one leaf at a time. Make sure there is no soil or sand in the bottom part near the roots. Sand in your salad is not tasty!
2. Once clean, spin the spinach leaves dry in a salad spinner and put into a large bowl. Tear or cut leaves into bite-size pieces.
3. Grind the pumpkin seeds. I like to use a kitchen utensil called a Salad-Shooter, or you can use a coffee or nut grinder.
4. Add the ground seeds to the spinach and toss well. (The pumpkin seeds are a substitute for the Parmesan cheese used in conventional Caesar salad recipes).
5. In a small bowl, blend 1 or 2 pressed cloves of garlic, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, olive oil, a sprinkle of white pepper and Celtic sea salt. Pour over the spinach and toss well.
Kandace's ThoughtsBy kandace
This is a recipe for a spinach Caesar salad (make a more traditional Caesar by substituting 1 large head of lettuce for the spinach).
Best eaten when freshly made.
Recipe inspired by Rhio in her book Hooked on Raw.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
vacuum sealeralyarb03 - 1 hour 18 min ago
Buy Best Quality Real and Fake passports, visa , driver license,ssn, birth certificatesvanessafriend - 1 day 3 hours ago
PURCHASE REAL PASSPORTS ,VISA, DRIVER LICENSE ,ID CARDS ,SSNvanessafriend - 1 day 3 hours ago
BUY REAL AND FAKE DRIVER LICENSE, VISA, PASSPORTS, IDS,SSNdouglassimpson - 1 day 3 hours ago
BUY REAL REGISTERED PASSPORTS,VISAS,ID CARDS,MEDICAL MARIJUANA CARDS,DRIVER LICENSEdouglassimpson - 1 day 3 hours ago