Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
YieldMakes a few tartlets or 1 big tart
½ cup almond cream (which is made by blending 1/2 cup soaked almonds with 1 cup water)
½ banana (frozen)
½ teaspoon sea salt
3 teaspoons guar gum (add in 1/4 teaspoon at a time if it doesn't gel up in the refrigerator)
2 tablespoons cacao powder
½ cup coconut (shredded)
1. Blend all ingredients in blender and put in refrigerator while making crust.
2. Chop 1 cup of almonds in a food processor until a very fine texture.
3. Mix in 1/4 cup yacon syrup or agave until paste-like (works best in a food processor).
4. Press crust into tart pans.
5. Spoon cream on top.
6. Top with shredded coconut or shaved coconut (unsweetened of course).
7. Put in refrigerator to cool and set up.
Buellerskitchen's ThoughtsBy buellerskitchen
This is a wonderful tasty desert that you can enjoy anytime.
It takes great!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Fruit Juice Pulp?Mayank - 5 hours 32 min ago
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 17 hours 41 min ago
4th day as a Vegan:)ClaireT - 1 day 16 hours ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 1 day 16 hours ago
Please boycott bee pollen!matthewr - 1 day 22 hours ago