Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
YieldMakes a few tartlets or 1 big tart
½ cup almond cream (which is made by blending 1/2 cup soaked almonds with 1 cup water)
½ banana (frozen)
½ teaspoon sea salt
3 teaspoons guar gum (add in 1/4 teaspoon at a time if it doesn't gel up in the refrigerator)
2 tablespoons cacao powder
½ cup coconut (shredded)
1. Blend all ingredients in blender and put in refrigerator while making crust.
2. Chop 1 cup of almonds in a food processor until a very fine texture.
3. Mix in 1/4 cup yacon syrup or agave until paste-like (works best in a food processor).
4. Press crust into tart pans.
5. Spoon cream on top.
6. Top with shredded coconut or shaved coconut (unsweetened of course).
7. Put in refrigerator to cool and set up.
Buellerskitchen's ThoughtsBy buellerskitchen
This is a wonderful tasty desert that you can enjoy anytime.
It takes great!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Has anyone ever woke up with a rancid taste in their mouth and had it last all day?Matt_Raw - 19 hours 14 min ago
Very Dry, Straw-like Hair :(pauliasmith6745 - 2 days 4 hours ago
Family food and raw foodcelinew - 2 days 6 hours ago
Really Dry Skinpauliasmith6745 - 2 days 10 hours ago
so lonely in Green Bay, WIsabrinag - 2 days 17 hours ago