Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
1½ cups raw cashews
1½ cups soft dates (I used honey dates; soaked, drained)
1 teaspoon lime zest (zest before juicing)
2 limes (juiced)
1 cup raw coconut (dehydrated)
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon raw coconut oil (optional)
1. Process the nuts and dates in a food processor until crumbly.
2. Add in the rest of the ingredients, except the oil, and process until it starts to stick together.
3. If your mixture isn’t holding when pinched together, adding the oil will help.
4. Press mixture into a glass dish. (I used a 9 inch pie plate) and top with a sprinkling of coconut.
5. Refrigerate for an hour or so to combine the flavors and to firm it up. Enjoy!
RawSarah's ThoughtsBy RawSarah
I love Lara Bars but not the price.
So I decided to try and make a yummy version of my own. :)
My 6-year-old loves these, and would eat the whole pan if I let her. :)
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
BUY QUALITY COUNTERFEIT MONEY AT (firstname.lastname@example.org ) call or text/whatsapp +1(916)2377298 USanthonymarc - 9 hours 34 min ago
Buy 100% UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT MONEY,Registered IELTS,TOEFL,ESOL CERTIFICATES PASSPORTS,IDS(raul28 - 1 day 15 hours ago
Sea Saltschwam66 - 1 day 16 hours ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....GulayG1rl - 2 days 11 hours ago
does unblanched and unpasteurized mean same thing?ClaireT - 3 days 9 min ago