Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
1½ cups raw cashews
1½ cups soft dates (I used honey dates; soaked, drained)
1 teaspoon lime zest (zest before juicing)
2 limes (juiced)
1 cup raw coconut (dehydrated)
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon raw coconut oil (optional)
1. Process the nuts and dates in a food processor until crumbly.
2. Add in the rest of the ingredients, except the oil, and process until it starts to stick together.
3. If your mixture isn’t holding when pinched together, adding the oil will help.
4. Press mixture into a glass dish. (I used a 9 inch pie plate) and top with a sprinkling of coconut.
5. Refrigerate for an hour or so to combine the flavors and to firm it up. Enjoy!
RawSarah's ThoughtsBy RawSarah
I love Lara Bars but not the price.
So I decided to try and make a yummy version of my own. :)
My 6-year-old loves these, and would eat the whole pan if I let her. :)
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Change in eye colourmehrancab - 39 min 46 sec ago
Help!! Recurring Herpes Outbreakswrionmaw - 4 hours 59 min ago
Armpits still stink months after detox?Rin - 14 hours 18 min ago
New Mommy and NEED Weightloss SupportRin - 14 hours 19 min ago
Raw Food & Army LifeRin - 14 hours 22 min ago