1 Eggplant, Sliced and soaked overnight in celtic sea salt and distilled water
1 Favorite Marinara sauce recipe
1 Bunch of Coriander/cilantro, Chopped
1 cup olive oil
2 teaspoon Thyme
1 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
1. Slice eggplant lengthwise and soak overnight in Celtic sea salt and distilled water (this will remove the bitterness).
2. Drain water and rinse eggplant, then marinate in olive oil, thyme, salt mixture; let marinade sit for a few minutes.
3. Dehydrate eggplant for a couple of hours until it starts to turn brown (or taste it, it’s chewy when it’s done).
4. Chop and process dehydrated eggplant in a food processor until fine.
5. Add marinara sauce (but not so much that it becomes soup like) and add cilantro to food processor with eggplant and sauce; process so that everything gets really mixed up.
6. Garnish if you like and serve.
Malika's ThoughtsBy malika
Not bitter, really tasty eggplant recipe that you can eat with any of your favoriet raw crackers or bread, zucchini pasta, or alone.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?wildebeest - 6 hours 14 min ago
To buy gadgets or not to buy gadgets?wildebeest - 6 hours 38 min ago
2 weeks in and I'm documenting it all via video!ClaireT - 1 day 21 hours ago
Happy to be here!ClaireT - 1 day 21 hours ago
Rawtarian appsClaireT - 4 days 22 hours ago