Rating4/5 (from 1 ratings)4
Yield18- 20 rolls
1 head romaine lettuce
1 red pepper
1. clean lettuce
2. separate the leave until you have 18 to 20 individual leaves
3. chop the romaine heart
4. slice the bell pepper and avocado into strips
5. mince the scallions
6. top each lettuce leaf with 1-2 strips of bell pepper and avocado, depending on size of strips
7. top with a little scallions and sprouts
8. roll the leaf carefully
9. secure with a toothpick
10. continue this process until all ingredients are used.
Sweet Adeline's ThoughtsBy Sweet Adeline
this is a simple recipe that doesn't require dressing or special equipment. all the ingredients can be found at conventional grocery stores.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Can broccoli be eaten raw?ClaireT - 20 hours 34 min ago
Coconut Goddess' raw vegan diet plan for fat loss and healthClaireT - 20 hours 39 min ago
Detox Rash?????sherryllmillicentp - 3 days 28 min ago
Do chia seeds need soaking?TammiTrue - 5 days 21 hours ago
Activated Living Hemp FoodsTammiTrue - 5 days 21 hours ago