Rating4/5 (from 1 ratings)4
Yield18- 20 rolls
1 head romaine lettuce
1 red pepper
1. clean lettuce
2. separate the leave until you have 18 to 20 individual leaves
3. chop the romaine heart
4. slice the bell pepper and avocado into strips
5. mince the scallions
6. top each lettuce leaf with 1-2 strips of bell pepper and avocado, depending on size of strips
7. top with a little scallions and sprouts
8. roll the leaf carefully
9. secure with a toothpick
10. continue this process until all ingredients are used.
Sweet Adeline's ThoughtsBy Sweet Adeline
this is a simple recipe that doesn't require dressing or special equipment. all the ingredients can be found at conventional grocery stores.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Printing a recipeanewme - 2 hours 30 min ago
On and off RawRequisite - 12 hours 27 min ago
Can I use fresh shredded coconut instead of the dry one?55153 - 1 day 14 hours ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???veggie - 6 days 5 hours ago
Nut allergyveggie - 6 days 5 hours ago