Rating4/5 (from 1 ratings)4
Yield18- 20 rolls
1 head romaine lettuce
1 red pepper
1. clean lettuce
2. separate the leave until you have 18 to 20 individual leaves
3. chop the romaine heart
4. slice the bell pepper and avocado into strips
5. mince the scallions
6. top each lettuce leaf with 1-2 strips of bell pepper and avocado, depending on size of strips
7. top with a little scallions and sprouts
8. roll the leaf carefully
9. secure with a toothpick
10. continue this process until all ingredients are used.
Sweet Adeline's ThoughtsBy Sweet Adeline
this is a simple recipe that doesn't require dressing or special equipment. all the ingredients can be found at conventional grocery stores.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
What is a subsitution for nutritional yeast ?foods - 4 hours 3 min from now
Daylight Diet and two meals a dayforeverafs - 2 hours 52 min ago
Will hyperthyroidism cause tooth decay?joycey - 1 day 3 hours ago
Has anyone bought a Vita Mix from the US for use in Europe?TammiTrue - 1 day 15 hours ago
parchment paper and dehydrating timeworkoutman4252 - 1 day 16 hours ago