Rating4/5 (from 1 ratings)4
Yield18- 20 rolls
1 head romaine lettuce
1 red pepper
1. clean lettuce
2. separate the leave until you have 18 to 20 individual leaves
3. chop the romaine heart
4. slice the bell pepper and avocado into strips
5. mince the scallions
6. top each lettuce leaf with 1-2 strips of bell pepper and avocado, depending on size of strips
7. top with a little scallions and sprouts
8. roll the leaf carefully
9. secure with a toothpick
10. continue this process until all ingredients are used.
Sweet Adeline's ThoughtsBy Sweet Adeline
this is a simple recipe that doesn't require dressing or special equipment. all the ingredients can be found at conventional grocery stores.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Grey Hairpitbull201217 - 11 hours 17 min ago
Why not the entire Wheat Grass?valeriea - 15 hours 27 min ago
Feeling coldraquelv - 1 day 16 min ago
Help a fellow rawfoodarian in Italy with getting some piece of equipmentClaireT - 1 day 16 hours ago
I am going crazy: insomnia and low fat diet?laura - 1 day 23 hours ago