- 1 head cauliflower
- 3 medium size tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 3 stalks celery
- handful cilantro, or more to taste
- juice of 1/2 lemon
1. Pulse cauliflower in food processor until it's the size of rice. Or chop finely if you don't have a processor. Place in large bowl.
2. Pulse remaining ingredients in processor until still slightly chunky.
3. Mix the tomato mixture into the cauliflower mixture. And voila - Mexican cauliflower rice!
* I think this would be even better with some red sweet peppers, but I didn't have any. :)
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
Check out my blog for other low fat raw recipes!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
I'm nixing garlic, onions, salt, herbs, & oilsClaireT - 3 hours 12 min from now
Mike Lawson's raw food journalClaireT - 3 hours 10 min from now
Maca and msm, how do you overcome the taste?RawLifer - 27 min 50 sec ago
100% raw, does it work for you?RawLifer - 1 hour 5 min ago
Does anyone else experience thisRawLifer - 1 hour 31 min ago