- 1 head cauliflower
- 3 medium size tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 3 stalks celery
- handful cilantro, or more to taste
- juice of 1/2 lemon
1. Pulse cauliflower in food processor until it's the size of rice. Or chop finely if you don't have a processor. Place in large bowl.
2. Pulse remaining ingredients in processor until still slightly chunky.
3. Mix the tomato mixture into the cauliflower mixture. And voila - Mexican cauliflower rice!
* I think this would be even better with some red sweet peppers, but I didn't have any. :)
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
Check out my blog for other low fat raw recipes!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Does anyone believe in intelligent life out there?ocpaul20 - 2 hours 37 min ago
Balsamic Vinegarocpaul20 - 6 hours 33 min ago
Holy detox symptoms!ocpaul20 - 7 hours 43 min ago
Apple Cider Vinegar enemas?ocpaul20 - 8 hours 5 min ago
holistic educationocpaul20 - 8 hours 10 min ago