- 1 head cauliflower
- 3 medium size tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 3 stalks celery
- handful cilantro, or more to taste
- juice of 1/2 lemon
1. Pulse cauliflower in food processor until it's the size of rice. Or chop finely if you don't have a processor. Place in large bowl.
2. Pulse remaining ingredients in processor until still slightly chunky.
3. Mix the tomato mixture into the cauliflower mixture. And voila - Mexican cauliflower rice!
* I think this would be even better with some red sweet peppers, but I didn't have any. :)
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
A wonderful recipe!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 1 day 5 hours ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 1 day 5 hours ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 1 day 5 hours ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 2 days 12 hours ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....Fellowshipofthemartyrs - 5 days 16 hours ago