- 1 head cauliflower
- 3 medium size tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 3 stalks celery
- handful cilantro, or more to taste
- juice of 1/2 lemon
1. Pulse cauliflower in food processor until it's the size of rice. Or chop finely if you don't have a processor. Place in large bowl.
2. Pulse remaining ingredients in processor until still slightly chunky.
3. Mix the tomato mixture into the cauliflower mixture. And voila - Mexican cauliflower rice!
* I think this would be even better with some red sweet peppers, but I didn't have any. :)
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
Check out my blog for other low fat raw recipes!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Should we supplement on a raw diet.ClaireT - 17 hours 56 min ago
Greetings All!LolaQuiz - 2 days 2 hours ago
Oh No, my hair is breaking offClaire Turnip - 3 days 17 hours ago
HELPPP! RAW VEGAN GIRLS ONLY!Claire Turnip - 1 week 2 days ago
Which should I get - Omega Vert VRT330 or Omega 8006?Claire Turnip - 1 week 5 days ago