- 1 head cauliflower
- 3 medium size tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 3 stalks celery
- handful cilantro, or more to taste
- juice of 1/2 lemon
1. Pulse cauliflower in food processor until it's the size of rice. Or chop finely if you don't have a processor. Place in large bowl.
2. Pulse remaining ingredients in processor until still slightly chunky.
3. Mix the tomato mixture into the cauliflower mixture. And voila - Mexican cauliflower rice!
* I think this would be even better with some red sweet peppers, but I didn't have any. :)
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
Check out my blog for other low fat raw recipes!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Happy to be here!wildebeest - 1 day 23 hours ago
2 weeks in and I'm documenting it all via video!williamv - 1 day 23 hours ago
To buy gadgets or not to buy gadgets?wildebeest - 2 days 12 hours ago
Rawtarian appsClaireT - 2 days 21 hours ago
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?michele4131 - 4 days 6 hours ago