- 1 head cauliflower
- 3 medium size tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 3 stalks celery
- handful cilantro, or more to taste
- juice of 1/2 lemon
1. Pulse cauliflower in food processor until it's the size of rice. Or chop finely if you don't have a processor. Place in large bowl.
2. Pulse remaining ingredients in processor until still slightly chunky.
3. Mix the tomato mixture into the cauliflower mixture. And voila - Mexican cauliflower rice!
* I think this would be even better with some red sweet peppers, but I didn't have any. :)
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
Check out my blog for other low fat raw recipes!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Eat a Ground Avocado Pit?debrac - 2 hours 5 min ago
Can broccoli be eaten raw?TammiTrue - 17 hours 58 min ago
Detox Rash?????Harmony1 - 1 day 20 hours ago
Coconut Goddess' raw vegan diet plan for fat loss and healthClaireT - 2 days 20 hours ago
Do chia seeds need soaking?TammiTrue - 1 week 21 hours ago