- 1 head cauliflower
- 3 medium size tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 3 stalks celery
- handful cilantro, or more to taste
- juice of 1/2 lemon
1. Pulse cauliflower in food processor until it's the size of rice. Or chop finely if you don't have a processor. Place in large bowl.
2. Pulse remaining ingredients in processor until still slightly chunky.
3. Mix the tomato mixture into the cauliflower mixture. And voila - Mexican cauliflower rice!
* I think this would be even better with some red sweet peppers, but I didn't have any. :)
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
Check out my blog for other low fat raw recipes!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
a little fun... Joel - I will eat rawpbnjoelly - 11 hours 56 min ago
Superfoods and supplementsClaireT - 12 hours 11 min ago
Superfoods and supplementsTammiTrue - 16 hours 3 min ago
Anyone going through menopause and raw?TammiTrue - 1 day 10 hours ago
cravings for dense sweet food & tahiniClaireT - 2 days 11 hours ago