- 1 head cauliflower
- 3 medium size tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 3 stalks celery
- handful cilantro, or more to taste
- juice of 1/2 lemon
1. Pulse cauliflower in food processor until it's the size of rice. Or chop finely if you don't have a processor. Place in large bowl.
2. Pulse remaining ingredients in processor until still slightly chunky.
3. Mix the tomato mixture into the cauliflower mixture. And voila - Mexican cauliflower rice!
* I think this would be even better with some red sweet peppers, but I didn't have any. :)
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
A wonderful recipe!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
A strong but rocky start.GillyBean - 2 hours 40 min ago
Coming back to raw after six years away.ClaireT - 8 hours 19 min ago
Raw green beansGillyBean - 1 day 1 hour ago
Almonds good or bad?deepshikaj - 1 day 21 hours ago
My new journey: Going completely raw! Who joins? In need of support:)Anastasia - 2 days 21 hours ago