- 1 head cauliflower
- 3 medium size tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 3 stalks celery
- handful cilantro, or more to taste
- juice of 1/2 lemon
1. Pulse cauliflower in food processor until it's the size of rice. Or chop finely if you don't have a processor. Place in large bowl.
2. Pulse remaining ingredients in processor until still slightly chunky.
3. Mix the tomato mixture into the cauliflower mixture. And voila - Mexican cauliflower rice!
* I think this would be even better with some red sweet peppers, but I didn't have any. :)
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
A wonderful recipe!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?TammiTrue - 10 hours 50 min ago
Avocado headache!!!stellabbell - 3 days 4 hours ago
Best Juicer?marinay4510 - 3 days 13 hours ago
Could you list here the best masticating juicer?marinay4510 - 3 days 13 hours ago
~chrons, colitis, ibd~ gaining weight as raw vegan?marinay4510 - 3 days 13 hours ago