- 1 head cauliflower
- 3 medium size tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 3 stalks celery
- handful cilantro, or more to taste
- juice of 1/2 lemon
1. Pulse cauliflower in food processor until it's the size of rice. Or chop finely if you don't have a processor. Place in large bowl.
2. Pulse remaining ingredients in processor until still slightly chunky.
3. Mix the tomato mixture into the cauliflower mixture. And voila - Mexican cauliflower rice!
* I think this would be even better with some red sweet peppers, but I didn't have any. :)
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
A wonderful recipe!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
My mom has psoriasiscerysg - 1 hour 35 min ago
Ouch! My sensitive teethsohaibb - 12 hours 13 min ago
Vegan Diet, Mostly Raw for about 6 Weeks - Howdy All!DavyKOTWF - 1 day 16 hours ago
When is a woman most fertilepolina22p - 1 day 18 hours ago
Hypertension on a low sodium low fat raw dietDavyKOTWF - 2 days 3 hours ago