Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
YieldServes 6 or make 1 at a time when you want a cool treat!
3/4 cup walnuts
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
1/4 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
1 teaspoon lucuma powder
1/4 cup flaked coconut
3 mission figs (soaked)
3 Medjool dates (soaked)
1/3 cup water
2 semi-frozen bananas (sliced)
1. Process first 5 ingredients until very reduced in size.
2. Add dates, figs and water. Process again.
3. Form into 6 patties and dehydrate until dry at 105 degrees, about 3 hours.
5. When done, put in freezer in air-tight container about 1 hour.
6. Take frozen bananas and slice nice and thin and arrange on top of patty. Drizzle with agave, sprinkle with ground nutmeg and garnish with goji berries.
Hemp33's ThoughtsBy hemp33
Just a little cool something for those hot summer days.
If bananas are too frozen, let thaw a bit before you try and slice!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Superfoods and supplementsJanace - 1 hour 41 min from now
cravings for dense sweet food & tahiniClaireT - 16 hours 24 min ago
2 MONTHS VEGAN AND SOOO BLOATED!!!!! HELP!TammiTrue - 2 days 15 hours ago
Anyone going through menopause and raw?ClaireT - 2 days 18 hours ago
Help and Suggestions?Fruity - 2 days 23 hours ago