Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
YieldServes 6 or make 1 at a time when you want a cool treat
3/4 cup walnuts
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
1/4 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
1 teaspoon lucuma powder
1/4 cup flaked coconut
3 figs (soaked)
3 dates (soaked)
1/3 cup water
2 semi-frozen bananas (sliced)
1. Process first 5 ingredients until very reduced in size.
2. Add dates, figs, and water. Process again.
3. Form into 6 patties and dehydrate until dry at 105 Fahrenheit about 3 hours.
4. When done, put in freezer in air-tight container about 1 hour.
5. Take frozen bananas and slice nice and thin and arrange on top of patty. Drizzle with agave, sprinkle with ground nutmeg and garnish with goji berries.
Hemp33's ThoughtsBy hemp33
Just a little cool something for those hot summer days.
If bananas are too frozen, let thaw a bit before you try and slice!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 4 hours 20 min ago
Buy registered Passports,Drivers license,ID cards,visa,diploma etc (email@example.com)abbast - 15 hours 32 min ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?roseb1959 - 1 day 22 hours ago
opinions about coconut waterEmmac01 - 3 days 3 hours ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....Fellowshipofthemartyrs - 3 days 8 hours ago