Rating4.5/5 (from 4 ratings)4.5
1/2 cup raspberries or seasonal berries
1 cup mixed dates, prunes, or raisins
1/2 cup oats or ground nuts
Squeeze of lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon mixed spice
Little vanilla scraped from pod
1 dessert spoon agave syrup or 1 teaspoon honey
2 dessert spoons cacao powder
1 dessertspoon carob powder
Pinch of salt
Carob powder for coating truffles
1. Soak dates, raisins, and dried prunes in warm water for a few minutes.
2. Drain and add to food processor with the rest of the ingredients. Process until you have a sticky mass.
3. Take a spoonful of the mixture and drop into a tub with carob powder.
4. Turn truffles using a spoon until coated with carob. Then you can roll them gently into balls in your hand.
5. Place truffles in freezer and enjoy when you have a craving for chocolate.
Sweetpea's ThoughtsBy sweetpea
Lovely, textured truffle with deep pink color and rich chocolate flavor.
Not too sweet.
I’ve cut one of the truffles open in the photo so you can see the gorgeous color.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Detox Rash?????Harmony1 - 1 hour 56 min ago
Can broccoli be eaten raw?ClaireT - 1 day 1 hour ago
Coconut Goddess' raw vegan diet plan for fat loss and healthClaireT - 1 day 1 hour ago
Do chia seeds need soaking?TammiTrue - 6 days 2 hours ago
Activated Living Hemp FoodsTammiTrue - 6 days 2 hours ago