100g raw cacao paste
50g raw coconut oil
50g raw cashews
50g coconut sugar
25g raw carob powder
1 teaspoon cayenne chili powder
10 drops orange essential oil
1. Melt the cacao paste and coconut oil in a bowl into a bigger bowl of hot water.
2. While that is melting, grind the cashews and coconut sugar to a fine powder using a coffee grinder or blender dry jug.
3. Once the cacao and coconut oil has melted, mix in the essential oil.
4. Mix the melted ingredients into the dry ingredients until thoroughly mixed into a yummy chocolate paste with all the ingredients evenly dispersed.
5. Spoon into molds and put in the fridge to set for a couple of hours.
Floz's ThoughtsBy floz
This is just a nice sweet treat.
It's not too hot but you can add more or less cayenne to your liking.
P.S. The best simple raw chocolate experience recently is just a big chunk of raw cacao paste stuffed in a date.
3 or 4 of them in an evening and you're well away. Can't think of anything better! :)
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Hello Rawtarianstravisb - 5 hours 22 min ago
blackheads!!!travisb - 6 hours 24 min ago
Wheatgrass in LA !!!bluesky-raw vegan - 18 hours 31 min ago
How can I prevent neighbor's cat from killing birds in our yard?ClaireT - 1 day 19 hours ago
Homemade almond butter?amytee - 2 days 2 hours ago