1 cup buckwheaties
1/2 cup flax seed
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon caraway seeds
1/8 teaspoon sea salt
6-8 ounces water
1/2 red or yellow bell pepper
1 teaspoons oregano
1 tablespoon basic salad dressing (3 parts oil and1 part apple vinegar)
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 clove garlic
1 teaspoon ground flaxseed
1. Grind the buckwheat and flax and put into a bowl. Rub in all the ingredients, add the water carefully and mix to make a dough.
2. Flour your board with additional ground flax or seed or even coconut. Form into an oblong loaf.
3. Slice thinly and dehydrate at 105-145 until crispy. I actually dry it at 145 for 30 mins and then turn it down to 115.
4. Blend sauce ingredients until smooth and then mix with 2 zucchinis.
5. Warm in a saucepan and serve on toast.
Sweetpea's ThoughtsBy sweetpea
This was a school lunch favorite when I was a kid.
I love the pasta and eat it most days.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 15 hours 31 min ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 15 hours 32 min ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 15 hours 34 min ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 1 day 22 hours ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....Fellowshipofthemartyrs - 5 days 3 hours ago