Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
1 cup fresh parsley (chopped fine)
1 cup fresh basil (chopped fine)
4 cloves garlic (chopped fine)
6 ounces baby portabellas (chopped fine)
4 small whole artichokes (four ounces each)
1. Put everything but artichokes in food processor.
2. Once everything is chopped well and processed, take artichokes ( which you can use large ones also) and cut off about 1/2 from top and bottom so they can stand up in steamer basket.
3. Push all leaves apart so you can stuff most of the stuffing between as many leaves as possible.
4. Drizzle with lemon juice and a tiny amount of olive oil.
5. Steam for about 30 minutes. It depends on the size of the artichokes.
Mrsbatch's ThoughtsBy mrsbatch
If you are Italian like me :-) This is a holiday favorite.
The much fattening version is what I used to eat. This was just as yummy.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Vegan Diet, Mostly Raw for about 6 Weeks - Howdy All!DavyKOTWF - 1 hour 41 min ago
When is a woman most fertilepolina22p - 3 hours 21 min ago
Acne after 6 months rawcureskin - 10 hours 35 min ago
Hypertension on a low sodium low fat raw dietDavyKOTWF - 12 hours 33 min ago
what should we do to avoid heart disease?DavyKOTWF - 12 hours 42 min ago