3 cups buckwheat (sprouted)
½ cup dates (chopped)
½ cup prunes
Juice of 1/2 lemon
Pinch of cinnamon
1. Put the date, prunes, lemon juice, and cinnamon into the blender and blend until smooth.
2. Put a little water if needed.
3. Put it in a large bowl and put the buckwheat in it.
4. Mix well and spread it on the teflex sheet of the dehydrator.
5. Dehydrate it for 10-12 hours. Cut up into pieces!
Gitta's ThoughtsBy Gitta
Sweet and crunchy.
It saves the day when you are hungry away from home.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Will hyperthyroidism cause tooth decay?Mage_5 - 1 hour 4 min ago
Has anyone tried the bentonite Detox ?francesr - 12 hours 16 min ago
Change in eye colourClaireT - 2 days 12 hours ago
Enzymes killed in the stomach?SunSpirit - 3 days 10 hours ago
Coconut Sweetener...Any Thoughts?Pancake Organics - 3 days 23 hours ago