3 cups buckwheat (sprouted)
½ cup dates (chopped)
½ cup prunes
Juice of 1/2 lemon
Pinch of cinnamon
1. Put the date, prunes, lemon juice, and cinnamon into the blender and blend until smooth.
2. Put a little water if needed.
3. Put it in a large bowl and put the buckwheat in it.
4. Mix well and spread it on the teflex sheet of the dehydrator.
5. Dehydrate it for 10-12 hours. Cut up into pieces!
Gitta's ThoughtsBy Gitta
Sweet and crunchy.
It saves the day when you are hungry away from home.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Sensitive teeth since bring rawClaireT - 20 hours 8 min ago
Dreadlocksstreem26 - 1 day 4 hours ago
Diet and Exercising for Weight Loss!!!streem26 - 1 day 4 hours ago
Pueraria mirifica - Fountain of Youthlofms - 2 days 6 hours ago
Edamame education neededlaurad - 4 days 34 min ago