3 cups buckwheat (sprouted)
½ cup dates (chopped)
½ cup prunes
Juice of 1/2 lemon
Pinch of cinnamon
1. Put the date, prunes, lemon juice, and cinnamon into the blender and blend until smooth.
2. Put a little water if needed.
3. Put it in a large bowl and put the buckwheat in it.
4. Mix well and spread it on the teflex sheet of the dehydrator.
5. Dehydrate it for 10-12 hours. Cut up into pieces!
Gitta's ThoughtsBy Gitta
Sweet and crunchy.
It saves the day when you are hungry away from home.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Happy to be here!wildebeest - 1 day 18 hours ago
2 weeks in and I'm documenting it all via video!williamv - 1 day 18 hours ago
To buy gadgets or not to buy gadgets?wildebeest - 2 days 8 hours ago
Rawtarian appsClaireT - 2 days 16 hours ago
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?michele4131 - 4 days 1 hour ago