3 cups buckwheat (sprouted)
½ cup dates (chopped)
½ cup prunes
Juice of 1/2 lemon
Pinch of cinnamon
1. Put the date, prunes, lemon juice, and cinnamon into the blender and blend until smooth.
2. Put a little water if needed.
3. Put it in a large bowl and put the buckwheat in it.
4. Mix well and spread it on the teflex sheet of the dehydrator.
5. Dehydrate it for 10-12 hours. Cut up into pieces!
Gitta's ThoughtsBy Gitta
Sweet and crunchy.
It saves the day when you are hungry away from home.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?TammiTrue - 3 days 2 hours ago
Avocado headache!!!stellabbell - 5 days 19 hours ago
Best Juicer?marinay4510 - 6 days 5 hours ago
Could you list here the best masticating juicer?marinay4510 - 6 days 5 hours ago
~chrons, colitis, ibd~ gaining weight as raw vegan?marinay4510 - 6 days 5 hours ago