3 cups buckwheat (sprouted)
½ cup dates (chopped)
½ cup prunes
Juice of 1/2 lemon
Pinch of cinnamon
1. Put the date, prunes, lemon juice, and cinnamon into the blender and blend until smooth.
2. Put a little water if needed.
3. Put it in a large bowl and put the buckwheat in it.
4. Mix well and spread it on the teflex sheet of the dehydrator.
5. Dehydrate it for 10-12 hours. Cut up into pieces!
Gitta's ThoughtsBy Gitta
Sweet and crunchy.
It saves the day when you are hungry away from home.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Buy Quality Real And Novelty Passports,Driver's Licenses,ID Cards (email@example.com)demasdarvina - 3 hours 10 min ago
Buy Quality Real And Novelty Passports,Driver's Licenses,ID Cards (firstname.lastname@example.org)demasdarvina - 3 hours 14 min ago
Has anyone ever woke up with a rancid taste in their mouth and had it last all day?Matt_Raw - 1 day 4 hours ago
Very Dry, Straw-like Hair :(pauliasmith6745 - 2 days 13 hours ago
Family food and raw foodcelinew - 2 days 15 hours ago