3 cups buckwheat (sprouted)
½ cup dates (chopped)
½ cup prunes
Juice of 1/2 lemon
Pinch of cinnamon
1. Put the date, prunes, lemon juice, and cinnamon into the blender and blend until smooth.
2. Put a little water if needed.
3. Put it in a large bowl and put the buckwheat in it.
4. Mix well and spread it on the teflex sheet of the dehydrator.
5. Dehydrate it for 10-12 hours. Cut up into pieces!
Gitta's ThoughtsBy Gitta
Sweet and crunchy.
It saves the day when you are hungry away from home.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Wheatgrass in LA !!!bluesky-raw vegan - 1 hour 12 min ago
Hello Rawtariansbluesky-raw vegan - 1 hour 26 min ago
How can I prevent neighbor's cat from killing birds in our yard?ClaireT - 1 day 2 hours ago
Homemade almond butter?amytee - 1 day 9 hours ago
raw food in richmond, VAmegkup - 2 days 2 hours ago