1 cup Brazil nuts
1 cup coconut (shredded)
Pinch of salt
2 tablespoons carob powder
4 tablespoons agave nectar
1/2 teaspoon van extract
2 cups sunbutter (entire jar)
1 cup coconut oil
1 cup agave
2 tablespoons van extract
1. Pulse crust into crust-like consistency and line a 9" springform pan.
2. Freeze while making the filling.
3. Combine everything else into a food processor or blender and hit start.
4. Before pouring filling on top, line the crust layer with strawberry slices.
5. Proceed with pouring and freeze.
6. Garnish with fresh strawberries and blueberries.
Sarah_elmore's ThoughtsBy sarah_elmore
Recipe courtesy of oohlaraw.
Makes a 9" pie.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Happy to be here!wildebeest - 11 hours 26 min ago
2 weeks in and I'm documenting it all via video!williamv - 11 hours 59 min ago
To buy gadgets or not to buy gadgets?wildebeest - 1 day 1 hour ago
Rawtarian appsClaireT - 1 day 9 hours ago
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?michele4131 - 2 days 18 hours ago