3/4 cup apricots (dried)
3/4 cup Brazil nuts
Pinch of salt
Pinch of cardamom
1/2 cup black currants
1 tablespoon coconut (shredded)
1. Soak dried apricots in warm water overnight. Soak Brazil nuts for 1 hour.
2. Process Brazil nuts in a food processor. Add cardamon, salt, pitted apricots, and process again (save few apricots to make cream).
3. Divide this mixture into 6 parts. Shape each part into a triangle (about 1/2 to 1 inch thick).
4. Process currants and saved apricots in a food processor.
5. Spread apricot-currant cream on apricot-Brazil nut triangle. Put another triangle on top of first one, and spread cream again. So you have one piece of a two-layer cake.
6. Do the same with the rest of the triangles and cream.
7. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving or eat right away.
Yulia_Yulia's ThoughtsBy Yulia_Yulia
Easy dessert. It will take you 15-20 minutes to make it.
Hope that you will enjoy this cake. :)
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note