1 cup carrots
2 cups walnuts
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
1 cup raisins
1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
1 tablespoon salt
¼ cup water
1 teaspoon ginger spice
1 teaspoon ginger
1. Blend carrots in food processor until mixture is pulpy. Remove carrots from processor.
2. Blend walnuts until you get a meal.
3. Add pumpkin pie spice, ginger, and a little salt and continue to blend.
4. Add carrots and blend until you have a lumpy cake batter. Remove mixture.
5. Process raisins with water and vanilla.
6. Add raisins to cake batter. Stir together. You should have something that looks like a muffin batter of a dark color.
7. Transfer mixture to a small container and dehydrate for 24 hours.
I was really craving something “bready” and rich. I couldn’t believe how great this turned out.
Every bite was amazing with banana ice cream.
I don’t have a dehydrator, so I put my oven on the warm setting and let it sit in there overnight. It was just warm to the touch and not hot at all.
Finally, I made it again this week and took a better picture.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2019 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!