2 cups wheat berry (sprouted)
½ cup flax seeds (ground)
1 large carrot
1 garlic clove
1 teaspoon curry powder
¼ teaspoon salt
2 cups basil
½ cup cashew
1 garlic clove
½ cup olive oil
2 avocados sliced
15 arugula leaves
1 red pepper (cut into chunks)
15 cherry tomatoes (halved)
1. For the crust, grind the carrot and garlic in a food processor, add the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
2. Remove from food processor and place on Teflex sheet on top of a mesh dehydrator screen.
3. Spread crust into ¼ inch large circle.
4. Dehydrate for 1 hour at 105 degrees than flip off Teflex and put it for another hour until firm.
5. While crust is in dehydrator make the pesto. Mix all ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
6. Spread pesto over the crust.
7. For the topping, place the arugula on top of the pesto, and the rest of the vegetables on top of the arugula.
This pizza is an amazing work of art.
The combination of the ingredients and the flavor are very tasty.
I really recommend this.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2020 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!