Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
¾ cup almond pulp (dehydrated, ground)
¾ cup coconut pulp from making coconut milk (dehydrated, ground)
1 cup oat groats (ground)
¼ cup agave nectar
1/3 cup coconut oil
1 vanilla bean (seeds scraped)
1/2 cup cacao powder
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup agave nectar
1. To make the dough, grind almond, coconut pulp, and oat groats into flour using a blender or coffee grinder.
2. Add agave, vanilla bean seeds, and oil in a food processor or mix by hand. As a last minute addition, I pulled some raw chocolate I had in the freezer.
3. For the chocolate chunks, mix all ingredients. Pour into a container of choice greased with coconut oil.
4. Freeze until firm.
5. If using a food processor for the dough, throw large chunks of chocolate in and they will get chopped up by pulsing or you can break into pieces before adding to dough if hand mixing.
6. On a Paraflex sheet, scoop some dough in, press down, lift up cutter, and repeat.
7. Dehydrate at 105 Fahrenheit for about 5 hours, or just eat as they are. That’s how my 3 year old liked them!
I actually dehydrate the leftover pulp right away after each batch of milk. It doesn’t take long at all and this way I have a stash waiting for creations like this one.
I made the chocolate several days ago and decided it would be fun to throw some in. I didn’t use all of it, just add however much you like.
I used preformed biscuit cutters a friend gave us a while back.
Bellamojo's ThoughtsBy bellamojo
I’ve been making lots of coconut milk and almond milk to feed my addiction to Superfood Coffee.
So what do I do with all the leftover pulp?
Not one to waste, I came up with this recipe.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Any other post-gastric bypass raw vegans out there?esmariakrider - 24 min 58 sec ago
100% natural cosmetic butter wholesale in indiaNaturesnaturalindia - 2 hours 4 min ago
FAQs re: Points, Leaderboard and Ranks!Hudson Elizabeth - 3 hours 20 min ago
she helped me bring my ex back in 3 Days / USA,UK,Canada,Australia+27633916889 Bring Ex Backprincessm3147 - 1 day 9 min ago
+27633916889 Get your ex back in life in Canada,usa,malaysiaprincessm3147 - 1 day 12 min ago