Raw tomato sauce recipe
Shelf Life3 days in fridge
Rating5/5 (from 12 ratings)5
- 1. Place all raw tomato sauce recipe ingredients into food processor.
- 2. Pulse briefly to incorporate all tomato sauce ingredients. (Do not over-process, it's nice to leave this raw recipe a bit chunky.)
- 3. Serve.
- 4. Store leftover raw tomato sauce in the fridge.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
I love using this raw tomato sauce recipe as a raw pizza sauce, spaghetti sauce and more! Serve as a raw spaghetti sauce over raw zucchini noodles, chopped cabbage as noodles or raw kelp noodles. This raw tomato sauce recipe can also be used as a raw pizza sauce on top of a raw pizza crust.
This recipe keeps well in the fridge for up to three days.
The sun-dried tomatoes will make or break this recipe. They need to be chopped a bit and soaked in oil to soften them. (I generally always store my sun-dried tomato slices in extra virgin olive oil in a jar in the fridge. It's easiest if they are chopped before soaking in oil, too.)
This is a small batch. However, the flavour of this raw tomato sauce recipe is so strong (thanks to the sundried tomatoes) that a little sauce goes a long way.
- This recipe is very low in Calories, and Carbohydrates.
- This recipe is low in Fat, and Sodium.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Iron, and Vitamin C.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
My Recipe Notes
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes