1 cup Almonds
1 cup Water
3 tablespoon Agave Nectar
1 Vanilla Bean, *Optional*
1. Soak almonds over night or at least 8 hours. Discard the water the almonds soaked in and rinse the almonds under the faucet.
2. Blend the almonds with 1 cup of spring water. You may have to add a little bit more water to assist in blending, but only add enough to blend.
3. Strain this mixture through cheese cloth into a bowl.
4. Pour the strained almond milk back into the blender and add the 3 tablespoons of agave. You can adjust the agave to your taste but the creamer should be sweet.
5. Scrape the vanilla beans from a sun dried vanilla pod into the creamer and finish blending. You now have raw vegan coffee creamer.
Natural_vegan's ThoughtsBy natural_vegan
GREAT coffee creamer.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
FRUITARIAN!!!!loverlyjoy - 26 min 48 sec ago
Sick when eating cooked foodloverlyjoy - 38 min 13 sec ago
Winter! Raw till four???? Advice!!! Weight gain?Harmony1 - 3 days 10 hours ago
Is bagged salads raw vegan?Harmony1 - 3 days 10 hours ago
Tryin AgainTammiTrue - 1 week 2 days ago