4 cups frozen corn
½ cup flax seeds (ground)
½ cup orange juice
1 clove garlic
4 cups mixed veggies like red pepper, spinach, mushrooms, zucchini, broccoli (diced finely)
¼ cup olive oil
1/8 teaspoon sea salt
Dash of cumin
Dash of chili powder
1. To make the tortilla, place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Place mixture on a Teflex sheet on top of a mesh dehydrator screen about 1/8 inch thick and dehydrate at 105 Fahrenheit.
3. When tortillas are solid enough to turn (after about 3 hours) flip onto mesh and dehydrate until other side is solid. (another 1-2 hours or so). Note: When you flip the tortilla after the first 3 hours, it’s okay if it’s still mushy. It will solidify more after another hour or so. Remember, the key to this recipe is not to let the tortilla get too crispy before you roll it.
4. To start the filling, in a bowl, combine the filling ingredients and let sit for at least 1/2 hour or until tortilla is done dehydrating.
5. To begin assembly, slice the sheet of tortilla in half so you have two large pieces.
6. Place the mixed vegetables down the center of the tortilla in a long thick strip.
7. Roll the tortilla up. You should have a long, thick, enchilada-looking roll. If you can, seal the “seam” with your fingers and a little water if necessary. (the ends will still be open, that’s fine.)
8. Continue to do the same with the second piece of tortilla and then place these rolls back into the dehydrator for another 1-2 hours.
This is similar to Alissa Cohen’s Living on Live Food recipe for her enchilada.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2019 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!