2 cups dates (unsoaked, pitted)
¼ cup cocoa powder
Sesame seeds (optional for "eyes")
1. Place dates in food processor fitted with “S” blade and process until well chopped.
2. Then add cocoa powder and process until a ball forms.
3. Roll to desired thickness between cling wrap.
4. Chill until firm.
5. Cut as desired. i used a small bat:)...also shown as a truffle in mini cupcake paper with holiday pick.
6. Decorate with sesame seeds for eyes and use the end of a straw at an angle to make a smile. :)
7. Store in fridge.
A simple and sweet treat for Halloween.
Of course , you can use your favorite fudge or brownie recipe for this and make any additions like vanilla bean or other flavorings. :)
If you would like to individually wrap these, let them dry out a bit on the counter before slipping them into lollipop bags.
Picture#2: Of course you can enjoy these as fudge squares. :)
Here are more halloween party ideas:
Sweet pumpkin pie smoothie
Fun halloween holiday candied apples
Darlin clementine punkins
Frightening fruit fiends
Scary halloween dessert
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2021 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!