Rating5/5 (from 3 ratings)5
Yield8 large or 16 small slices
2 cups walnuts (soaked)
4 tablespoons date paste
¾ teaspoon cinnamon
2 cups cashews (soaked)
½ cup maple syrup
½ cup water
¼ clove vanilla bean (scraped)
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
Pinch of salt
20 ounces strawberries (hulled)
¾ cup maple syrup
Pinch of cinnamon
1. Put the walnuts, dates, and cinnamon in a food processor. Process until smooth.
2. Press into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan. Set aside.
3. For the white layer, homogenize the cashews in a juicer or nut butter machine.
4. Put the cashew butter in a food processor with the maple syrup, water, vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Process until smooth.
5. For the red layer, place the strawberries, maple syrup, and cinnamon in a blender. Blend until smooth.
6. Assemble the cake in 4 layers on top of the crust. Spread half the white mixture over the crust, followed with half of the strawberry mixture.
7. Freeze for 1 hour and then repeat the layers again. Freeze solid.
8. Remove from freezer 30 minutes before serving. Garnish with berries and chocolate sauce and cut with a warm knife.
Lilmzmoyer@yahoo.com's ThoughtsBy firstname.lastname@example.org
Better than Dairy Queen's ice cream cake!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Detox insomniaTammiTrue - 16 hours 47 min ago
Can we get rid of the bots?ClaireT - 2 days 2 hours ago
New Discord ServerJayelle C - 4 days 22 hours ago
Would you like an accountability partner? From Australia btw.ClaireT - 1 week 1 day ago
Returning to Raw & looking for supportClaireT - 1 week 2 days ago