Rating3/5 (from 2 ratings)3
1 cup powdered oat groats
½ cup maple syrup, agave, or combo
½ cup almond butter or other nut butter
¼ cup cocoa powder
Sprinkle of salt
1. Powder oat groats in a high speed blender.
2. Mix with remaining ingredients.
3. Pour into a pan at least 1 inch thick (or more!).
4. Dehydrate 8 hours until top is crisp and you have a warm, soft brownie.
5. Plunk a scoop of raw vanilla ice cream on top! Or eat it right out of the bowl! Go ahead!
6. Get creative and add chocolate chunks, cayenne, coconut or chopped nuts on top.
Emilyjayne's ThoughtsBy emilyjayne
I made the No-Bake Cookie recipe by MammaCassa from this site for lunch today.
As I'm munching, I thought if I powdered the oat groats, I would end up with a batter. Yummy!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Pomegranate is on the front lines of skin defensemikem - 5 hours 54 min ago
Less hungry on raw diet?Harmony1 - 10 hours 40 min ago
What You Ate Todayalexg9433 - 19 hours 53 min ago
Lip BalmAmelia421 - 1 day 2 hours ago
What's the best moisturizer for dry skin?Amelia421 - 1 day 3 hours ago