- 1 cup soaked sea spaghetti
- 1 clove garlic, mashed until creamy
- 1 t- 1 T olive oil (or less, just to coat the spaghetti)
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley, or a few pinches dried
- 1 T pine nuts
- 1 T hemp seeds
- Mix the garlic, olive oil, pepper and parsley together.
- Toss with the sea spaghetti, and arrange on a plate.
- Sprinkle the pine nuts and hemp seeds on top, and serve.
This delicious and nutritious sea vegetables will blow your mind!
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2021 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!