Meat of 1 young coconut
2 tablespoons maple syrup or agave
2 tablespoons almond butter
1/2 tablespoon raw cocoa powder
Dash of sea salt
1. Blend coconut meat in Vitamix until smooth. (You may want to make more than one or two of these.)
2. Pour evenly on teflex lined dehydrator sheet.
3. Dehydrate until dry, but pliable. (I added a pinch of salt to the coconut meat.)
4. Mix maple syrup, almond butter, cocoa, and salt until combined.
5. Spread onto coconut meat wrapper and roll up. Stick some banana or strawberries in there if you like. Eat!
I wanted to try out the young coconut wrappers I see in Matthew Kenney's new book, but didn't want to put a savory cashew filling inside.
I mixed up this fudge spread (would be great with a little chopped hazelnuts) and ended up with a sweet and salty thing going.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2019 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!