2 cups raw macadamia nuts
½ cup Medjool dates (pitted)
¼ cup coconut (dried)
3 cups cashews (soaked for 1 hour)
¾ cup lemon Juice (freshly squeezed)
¾ cup honey
¾ cup coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
Pinch sea salt (optional)
½ cup water
2 cups raspberries (fresh or frozen)
½ cup Medjool dates
1. Process the macadamia nuts and dates in the food processor.
2. Sprinkle the dried coconut on the bottom of an 8-9 inch springform pan. Press crust onto coconut.
3. Blend cashews, lemon juice, honey, gently warmed coconut oil, vanilla, salt (if using) and 1/2 cup water until smooth or adjust to taste.
4. Pour mixture onto the crust. Remove air bubbles by tapping the pan on a table.
5. Place in freezer till firm. Remove cake from pan while frozen, place on a serving platter, and let defrost in the fridge.
6. In food processor, process raspberries with dates until well blended. Don’t use a blender; otherwise the seeds become like sand.
Classic cheesecake topped with a raspberry sauce!
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2020 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!