1 cup oats (soaked)
1/2 cup almonds (soaked)
1/2 cup quinoa (soaked)
1/2 cup cashews or young coconut meat
3 to 4 tablespoons coconut sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon
2 teaspoons vanilla powder
Pinch of sea salt
1/2 cup water (or enough to make a batter consistency)
Coconut oil (melted)
Equal parts cinnamon and coconut sugar
1. Put all batter ingredients in a Vitamix or other high speed blender. Blend till thick and smooth.
2. Put the batter in a pastry bag with an open star tip.
3. Pipe 4-5 inch churros on a non-stick sheet. Repeat with the rest of the batter.
4. Dehydrate for 15-20 hours or until dry at 105 F.
5. Once dry, coat each churro with coconut oil and then drench in cinnamon/coconut sugar mixture.
6. Let the churros sit for at least a few hours or overnight at room temperature to absorb the coconut oil/sugar goodness.
7. Warm in the dehydrator and serve with melted Coffee Rawtella and a glass of chilled nut milk or raw ice cream. Smile!
Enjoy these delicious raw vegan churros with a cup of chilled nut milk or raw ice cream.
For an added treat, drizzle with Rawtella Coffee or Rawtella Crunch.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2020 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!