Rating3.5/5 (from 2 ratings)3.5
YieldServes 1 (2 if you can control yourself)
2 tablespoons raw cacao powder (you can use carob, but c'mon, we're keeping it real here)
1 teaspoon grounded lecithin granules(I know, not raw, but still very healthy and marvelous for texture)
1 tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil
1 tablespoon agave or maple syrup
Dash of cayenne (for a nice kick and its anti-inflammatory properties)
1 teaspoon spirulina powder, (trust me, you won't be able to see or taste it!)
Pinch of sea salt
½ handful of slivered almonds (optional)
1. In a bowl, blend all dry ingredients together gently with a fork, getting out any lumps; you can push the mix through a sieve if you like.
2 . Add in the coconut oil and the agave/maple (maple, though not truly raw, will make the chocolate a little firmer in the end), and if using, throw in the almonds as well.
3. Stir thoroughly for about thirty seconds, and, if you still have a stove like me, turn on a burner to a low setting and hold the bowl over the burner for about 20 seconds—this will make it way easier to pour into molds.
4. Using any kind of plastic, ceramic, etc. mold you have (I used a rinsed out Godiva chocolate container leftover from my non-raw mother’s secret stash!), pour the mix into molds.
5. Pop into the freezer, and chill for about 25 minutes.
6. Remove the pieces from the mold, and succumb to the heavenly bliss that is cacao.
Intheraw13's ThoughtsBy intheraw13
An awesome method for getting your daily helping of nutritious “superfoods”.
I love having it for breakfast!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
How can I prevent neighbor's cat from killing birds in our yard?kimberleel - 1 hour 53 min ago
Homemade baby foodsjennyb4017 - 1 day 10 hours ago
Best Juicer?mikej - 2 days 2 hours ago
Raw & Abusefurfurlights - 3 days 9 hours ago
I need to lose stomach fat.TammiTrue - 3 days 20 hours ago