YieldMakes 2 "tall" rawpuccinos
1 cup raw almonds (soaked overnight)
1 cup raw Brazil nuts (soaked overnight)
5 cups water
¼ cup raw agave nectar
3 tablespoons vanilla bean powder (or more depending on your preference)
1 recipe of my raw Whipped Cream
1 cup ice cubes
1. Make a creamy nut milk by blending the nuts and water for about 30 seconds to a minute in your Vitamix.
2. Strain this through a nut milk bag. Put the milk back in the blender.
3. Add the agave, and blend for another 5 seconds.
4. Add the ice and blend until like a frapuccino. Add more ice if you need to to get it like the consistency of a smoothie.
5. Add the vanilla bean powder and continue blending until mixed in thoroughly.
6. Pour into cups the size of a tall Starbucks cup.
7. Put the whipped cream in a star-tipped piping bag and pipe into a little tower like a regular frapuccino.
Rawclaire's ThoughtsBy rawclaire
Well, I developed my own version of a raw frappucino!
Since it’s Brazil nuts and almonds together, there is no noticeable flavor of the nuts, it's just really creamy!
Get a straw and eat the whipped cream off with a spoon like I do! :)
Note: you can change the flavors to your favorite flavor!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note