Raw cinnamon raisin "oatmeal" cookies
Shelf Life4 days in fridge
Rating5/5 (from 12 ratings)5
- 1. Place almonds in food processor. Process until very fine - slightly coarser than flour. You are making almond flour! Will still have a few small chunks, but that's ok.
- 2. Place "almond flour" into large bowl. Add everything else except raisins. Stir with spoon until well combined, resembling cookie dough.
- 3. Add raisins and stir again until will distributed.
- 4. Place bowl in fridge for one hour. Once refrigerated for one hour, mold into cookie shapes. Serve immediately.
- 5. Store leftover cookies in refrigerator. (Cookies are best served right out of fridge, otherwise they will crumble.)
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
Try these refrigerator cookies with a tall glass of chilled cashew milk. Just like grandma used to make!
As written, these cookies are super sweet. Ease up on the honey - start with slightly less than the called-for measurement.
As with many of my recipes, the coconut oil is extremely important for hardening this recipe. Do not omit.
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is a good source of Riboflavin, and Vitamin E.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
My Recipe Notes
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes