Raw strawberry milk recipe
Rating5/5 (from 3 ratings)5
Prep Time5 min
Total Time5 min
Suggested Servings2 servings
Shelf LifeConsume immediately
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons honey or agave nectar
- 1. Blend in a high-powered blender until very nice and smooth.
- 2. Drink immediately. Nice dessert!!
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
Oh ho hum, another smoothie recipe, right? Wrong!
This raw strawberry milk recipe is divine. Trust me. The texture is wonderful. Sirova, the recipe's originator, compares the taste to standard strawberry milk--that thick, syrupy smooth sweetness. Yum! This recipe really does take me back to my childhood.
Do not attempt unless you have a Vitamix, a Blendtec, or another high-powered blender! Chia seeds won't blend well in a regular blender.
This recipe is perfect for a Summer evening. And great for kids, they'll love it.
True to Rawtarian fashion, it only has just a few ingredients. When it comes to this raw strawberry milk recipe, simpler really is better.
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Fat, and Sodium.
- This recipe is low in Carbohydrates.
- This recipe provides you with 100% of your daily Vitamin C.
- This recipe is a good source of Dietary Fiber.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Calcium, and Iron.
Printable Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes