Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
3 cups sprouted wheat berries (slightly dried out in the fridge)
3/4 cup raisins
2 small apples (I used Gala)
1/4 cup currants (dried)
1/2 tablespoon cinnamon (ground)
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1. Put the wheat berries, raisins, and 1/2 apple in your food processor and blend well.
2. In a separate bowl, grate the remaining 1 1/2 apples. Mix in the currants, cinnamon, and vanilla.
3. Add blended wheat mixture to the bowl and mix well.
4. Shape two loaves out of the mixture on a dehydrator tray with a teflex sheet or parchment paper.
5. Set dehydrator to 105 F. Dehydrate 6-8 hours. Flip and dehydrate 6-8 hours.
6. Cut into slices and lay slices on their sides. Dehydrate until desired texture is reached.
Holistica's ThoughtsBy holistica
Based on Rose Lee Calabro's Zucchini Bread, I made this dehydrated apple-cinnamon currant loaf when I ran out of zucchini and still had 3 cups of wheat berries left.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Indian Mini Vegetable Uthappamabjain58 - 1 hour 38 min ago
Sensitive teeth since bring rawClaireT - 2 days 10 hours ago
Dreadlocksstreem26 - 2 days 18 hours ago
Diet and Exercising for Weight Loss!!!streem26 - 2 days 18 hours ago
Pueraria mirifica - Fountain of Youthlofms - 3 days 20 hours ago