Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
3 ripe bananas (mashed)
¾ cup raw sesame tahini
¼ cup cacao (powdered form)
¼ cup agave nectar
Crushed walnut pieces (optional)
1. In a small mixing bowl, mash ripe bananas.
2. Add in tahini. Stir well.
3. Add in cacao and agave nectar. Stir again.
4. Put mixture either in freezer or ice cream maker, if you have one.
5. If you are using the freezer, be sure to mix this every 30 minutes or so to get the right consistency.
6. If using an ice cream maker, just sit back and relax for about 20 minutes. Whether you’re using the freezer or ice cream maker, if you’re adding nuts, add them in towards the end.
Meganthevegan's ThoughtsBy meganthevegan
Oh, yes. It tastes like a banana split.
All mixed together so your mouth doesn’t have to do the work.
Ripe bananas with chocolate and walnuts. Oh my!
My mix didn’t freeze all the way in my ice cream maker. It could be because of the tahini, but I put it in the freezer, and it’s more of an ice cream consistency now. :)
I imagine this would be so much fun to take to a party or get together. If you made some kind of a coconut whipped cream and put some cherries on top, oh lord.
Or you can go completely wild, and make a separate batch of strawberry ice cream and eat these paired together! That would wow them, for sure!
Whatever you do, enjoy!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Happy to be here!wildebeest - 1 day 6 hours ago
2 weeks in and I'm documenting it all via video!williamv - 1 day 6 hours ago
To buy gadgets or not to buy gadgets?wildebeest - 1 day 19 hours ago
Rawtarian appsClaireT - 2 days 4 hours ago
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?michele4131 - 3 days 13 hours ago