1 cup almonds (soaked 24 hours)
1/2 cup raisins or honey
1 cup coconut water
1/4 cup lemon, carob, berries, or vanilla
1 teaspoon coloring agent
Pinch of sea salt
1 tablespoon lecithin granules (optional)
1. Prepare a bowl of water with 2 trays of ice.
2. Boil some other water, turn off, and soak 1 cup sprouted almonds for 7 seconds.
3. Drain almonds quickly through a colander and plunge colander into ice-water (this stops cooking immediately).
4. Remove almond skins. Chop nuts and salt up in the blender.
5. Blend in sweetener of choice. Add coconut water to desired thickness.
6. Flavor and color with ingredients of your choice.
Sweet Adeline's ThoughtsBy Sweet Adeline
Can be used for any kind of cake or bread.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Acne after 6 months rawarinam - 5 hours 52 min ago
Can I use fresh shredded coconut instead of the dry one?anewme - 6 hours 57 min ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???veggie - 1 day 9 hours ago
Nut allergyveggie - 1 day 9 hours ago
Parasite Cleansealexbro - 1 day 19 hours ago