1 cup almonds (soaked 24 hours)
1/2 cup raisins or honey
1 cup coconut water
1/4 cup lemon, carob, berries, or vanilla
1 teaspoon coloring agent
Pinch of sea salt
1 tablespoon lecithin granules (optional)
1. Prepare a bowl of water with 2 trays of ice.
2. Boil some other water, turn off, and soak 1 cup sprouted almonds for 7 seconds.
3. Drain almonds quickly through a colander and plunge colander into ice-water (this stops cooking immediately).
4. Remove almond skins. Chop nuts and salt up in the blender.
5. Blend in sweetener of choice. Add coconut water to desired thickness.
6. Flavor and color with ingredients of your choice.
Sweet Adeline's ThoughtsBy Sweet Adeline
Can be used for any kind of cake or bread.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Sensitive teeth since bring rawClaireT - 17 hours 49 min ago
Dreadlocksstreem26 - 1 day 1 hour ago
Diet and Exercising for Weight Loss!!!streem26 - 1 day 1 hour ago
Pueraria mirifica - Fountain of Youthlofms - 2 days 3 hours ago
Edamame education neededlaurad - 3 days 22 hours ago