Yield6 servings (slices)
½ cup dates
½ cup walnuts
½ cup pine nuts
½ cup pepitas/pumpkin seeds
2 teaspoons cocoa powder
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon honey
Berries of your choice (to taste)
1. In a food processor, grind walnuts, pepitas, and pine nuts until a nearly powdery consistency is reached.
2. Add in dates. Process until all ingredients are worked through. It becomes more like a thick doughy sludge.
3. Flatten base over a small plate.
4. Place chosen berries on top of base.
5. Squeeze lemon juice into a cup, and mix in cocoa and honey until the mixture looks vaguely like syrup. For a more tart (no pun intended) taste, use more lemon juice. Similarly, more honey for sweetness and more cocoa for a chocolatey taste (remember that cocoa is rather bitter).
6. Pour/spread this “syrup” over the berries.
7. Place in freezer for about 15 minutes before serving and enjoy.
Tusik's ThoughtsBy tusik
This is a fruit tart, which is great for being not nearly as sweet as its non-raw counterparts!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Paypal Transfer / Paypal Login ( http://carder007.tv )carder007tv - 9 hours 44 min ago
( Web: http://carder007.tv )We Sell CC,CVV,Bank Login,Paypal,Dumps,Western Unioncarder007tv - 9 hours 44 min ago
Bank Login / Bank Transfer ( Web: http://carder007.tv )carder007tv - 9 hours 44 min ago
Dumps with Pin track 1 & 2 ( http://carder007.tv ) of chinese , taiwan , Uk, UScarder007tv - 10 hours 28 min ago
Western Union Transfer , WU Bug , wu transfer ( http://carder007.tv )carder007tv - 10 hours 28 min ago