Rating5/5 (from 3 ratings)5
1 tablespoon fresh ginger, finely grated
1 clove garlic, crushed
2 tablespoon soy sauce/namo shoyu
1 tablespoon lime juice
¼ cup sesame oil
300 mixed fresh Asian mushrooms i.e. shiitake, oyster or enokitake
2 bunches of boy choy, halved lengthwise
¼ cup fresh coriander leaves
- Mix together ginger, garlic, soy sauce, lime juice and sesame oil.
- Prepare mushrooms by wiping with a damp cloth.
- Remove and discard shiitake mushroom stems.
- Slice shiitake thinly and toss in dressing.
- Add whole oyster mushrooms or cut in half if large.
- Gently break enokitake into small bundles and gently fold through dressing with other mushrooms.
- Allow to mariante.
- When mushrooms are done, bring a pan of water to boil, remove from heat, immerse bok choy into water for 1 minute and drain well.
- Toss bok choy through mushrooms and dressing.
- Check seasoning and garnish with cilantro.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Do chia seeds need soaking?Harmony1 - 6 hours 49 min ago
Best Juicer?Backuper - 16 hours 36 min ago
Water from older coconutsTammiTrue - 2 days 5 hours ago
a little fun... Joel - I will eat rawClaireT - 2 days 8 hours ago
Anyone going through menopause and raw?ClaireT - 4 days 8 hours ago