Rating5/5 (from 3 ratings)5
1 tablespoon fresh ginger, finely grated
1 clove garlic, crushed
2 tablespoon soy sauce/namo shoyu
1 tablespoon lime juice
¼ cup sesame oil
300 mixed fresh Asian mushrooms i.e. shiitake, oyster or enokitake
2 bunches of boy choy, halved lengthwise
¼ cup fresh coriander leaves
- Mix together ginger, garlic, soy sauce, lime juice and sesame oil.
- Prepare mushrooms by wiping with a damp cloth.
- Remove and discard shiitake mushroom stems.
- Slice shiitake thinly and toss in dressing.
- Add whole oyster mushrooms or cut in half if large.
- Gently break enokitake into small bundles and gently fold through dressing with other mushrooms.
- Allow to mariante.
- When mushrooms are done, bring a pan of water to boil, remove from heat, immerse bok choy into water for 1 minute and drain well.
- Toss bok choy through mushrooms and dressing.
- Check seasoning and garnish with cilantro.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
SuperfoodsBonnie223 - 2 hours 57 min ago
Your favorite Raw ice cream recipe?davidw - 1 day 5 hours ago
Can broccoli be eaten raw?bananaboy - 1 day 18 hours ago
16 month old teeth dissolving/crumbling off --- HELPdianas - 1 day 19 hours ago
Apple Cider Vinegar enemas?KoloToo - 1 day 20 hours ago