Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
1/2 cup cashews (pre-soaked overnight)
1 head of broccoli
1 tablespoon fresh chives
1 small garlic clove
1 cup distilled water
Freshly ground black pepper
1. Drain the water from the soaked cashews. Place the cashews in the food processor and process until they have the consistency of ricotta.
2. While processing the cashews to make the “cream”, chop the broccoli into florets and remove the stalks.
3. Chop up the chives, peel and slice the avocado, and peel and chop the garlic. Add florets, avocado, garlic, and chives to processor.
4. Process ingredients until smooth, adding water as needed. I found that I had to use about 1/2 cup of water. Once it is smooth, add water to reach your desired consistency.
5. Add spices to taste. Garnish with parsley and serve.
Lauren's ThoughtsBy Lauren
I have been trying to create a delicious raw soup, and I have found one that I love.
This raw “cream” of broccoli soup is delicious, and it is yet another way for me to use cashew cheeze!
It tastes just like the real thing. And it’s completely raw, vegan, and acceptable on the clean program!
This is a delicious soup! It tastes like the real thing.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
To buy gadgets or not to buy gadgets?ClaireT - 8 hours 10 min ago
2 weeks in and I'm documenting it all via video!ClaireT - 8 hours 12 min ago
Happy to be here!ClaireT - 8 hours 15 min ago
Rawtarian appsClaireT - 3 days 9 hours ago
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?michele4131 - 4 days 18 hours ago