Yield1 serving as a meal, 2-4 servings as a dessert
6 TO 7 bananas (frozen)
1 teaspoon tanihi
3 tablespoons (or more) cocoa powder
1 tablespoon carob powder
1/2 teaspoon orange rind (grated)
Dash of almond extract
Dash of cayenne
1/3 teaspoon ground vanilla beans (I use Ultimate Superfood which is so yummy and flavorful)
2 tablespoons cocoa nibs
5 to 6 dates (soaked 15 minutes)
1. Put PART 1's ingredients in your high speed blender.
2. Blend using your Vitamix's tool to put bananas on the blades.
3. When it seems to you it begins to be incorporated (you want it thick and creamy, not liquid!), stop and add PART 2's ingredients.
4. Mix a few seconds, just to mix (you want almost entire dates and nibs).
5. Put in a bowl in the freezer for 30-60 minutes or eat right away.
Isabelle.marcil's ThoughtsBy isabelle.marcil
The best chocolate ice cream I've ever made!
Who would want to eat a processed one, after eating this?!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
blackheads!!!travisb - 4 hours 10 min ago
Hello Rawtarianstravisb - 21 hours 16 min ago
Wheatgrass in LA !!!bluesky-raw vegan - 1 day 10 hours ago
How can I prevent neighbor's cat from killing birds in our yard?ClaireT - 2 days 11 hours ago
Homemade almond butter?amytee - 2 days 18 hours ago