Yield1 serving as a meal, 2-4 servings as a dessert
6 TO 7 bananas (frozen)
1 teaspoon tanihi
3 tablespoons (or more) cocoa powder
1 tablespoon carob powder
1/2 teaspoon orange rind (grated)
Dash of almond extract
Dash of cayenne
1/3 teaspoon ground vanilla beans (I use Ultimate Superfood which is so yummy and flavorful)
2 tablespoons cocoa nibs
5 to 6 dates (soaked 15 minutes)
1. Put PART 1's ingredients in your high speed blender.
2. Blend using your Vitamix's tool to put bananas on the blades.
3. When it seems to you it begins to be incorporated (you want it thick and creamy, not liquid!), stop and add PART 2's ingredients.
4. Mix a few seconds, just to mix (you want almost entire dates and nibs).
5. Put in a bowl in the freezer for 30-60 minutes or eat right away.
Isabelle.marcil's ThoughtsBy isabelle.marcil
The best chocolate ice cream I've ever made!
Who would want to eat a processed one, after eating this?!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Can I use fresh shredded coconut instead of the dry one?anewme - 7 hours 43 min ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???veggie - 2 days 3 hours ago
Nut allergyveggie - 2 days 3 hours ago
Parasite Cleansealexbro - 2 days 14 hours ago
Best Juicer?jerocarson - 2 days 15 hours ago