Rating4.5/5 (from 2 ratings)4.5
2 cups Brazil nuts (soaked over night for 10-12 hours, drained, rinsed well)
1 cup sesame seeds (soaked over night for 10-12 hours, drained, rinsed well)
3 cups coconut water (drained from 2 to 3 young coconuts)
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup raisins (place in jar and fill with water to the 2 cup mark, soak at least 1 hour)
2 pinches of kelp
2 pinches of salt
Meat from 1 young Thai coconut
3 tablespoons raw cacao nibs or powder
4 Medjool dates (pitted)
1. In a Vitamix or other high speed blender, blend together the first 7 ingredients.
2. Strain the nut/seed milk.
3. Put the milk back into the blender and add the rest of the ingredients and blend well.
4. Make according to the instructions on your ice cream maker.
5. If you don’t have one, then freeze in ice cube trays and blend up in your blender or food processor when frozen. Enjoy!
Luv-2B-raw's ThoughtsBy luv-2B-raw
This is a heavenly ice cream!
Luv says it tastes like the Brazil nut chocolate gelato that she tried at Whole Foods before we went raw.
Hope you like it.
P.S. This is also a really delicious beverage, if you don’t want to freeze it!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
seeing glitter in my eyes.. strangeKatterkat - 3 hours 10 min ago
What do YOU eat before or after a big workout?Rondreka - 4 hours 43 min ago
Dried fruitCloudy Kapil - 19 hours 13 min ago
How do I gain weight?Richa94 - 22 hours 42 min ago
Vacume sealing video (DIY)tomh5 - 23 hours 24 min ago