Rating4.3/5 (from 8 ratings)4.25
• 1 avocado, mash with fork
• Handful cilantro
• ½ jalapeno pepper, whole for more heat
• ½ tsp salt or nama soyu
• ½ lemon juice • Pepper, pinch
• Rejuvelac or pro-biotic
• Cashews, soaked overnight
• 1 tsp dark unpasteurized miso
• 1 tsp salt
Part 1: Guacamole
• 1 avocado, mash with fork • Handful cilantro • ½ jalapeno pepper, whole for more heat • ½ tsp salt or nama soyu • ½ lemon juice • Pepper, pinch
Mash avocado leaving some chunks if preferred. If smoothness is preferred, definitely do the monster mashing! It’s a workout. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Set that aside.
Part 2: Base Cheese
• Rejuvelac or pro-biotic • Cashews, soaked overnight • 1 tsp dark unpasteurized miso • 1 tsp salt
Place in a blender the ingredients and mix until smooth. Pour into a cheese cloth in a spring pan allowing some type of draining mechanism and fold the cheese cloth to cover the cheese. Put a heavy tupper ware with water on top of the cheese. Let is set overnight. You will notice liquid drains into the pan the next day. Remove cheese and place it in a bowl.
Part 3: Mock Cheddar Cheese
• 1 cup base cheese • Jalapeno (optional) • 2 tsp Nutritional Yeast • 1 tsp tumeric • Drinking water
Mix until ingredients are all incorporated. Add water a tablespoon at a time until you get a rich, saucy consistency. Set it aside. Don’t forget to lick the spoon.
Part 4: Assembly
• Sprouts • Romaine lettuce • Kale • Tomatoes • Carrots • cilantro
Get salad ready by placing all ingredients in a large plate. Have fun with making it presentable. Put some of the guacamole then pour the cheddar cheese on top.
Cheflandria's ThoughtsBy Cheflandria
Every day should be a celebration. The word Fiesta just sounds like a feast full of colors and excitement. Beautiful colors coming from the vegetables and sprouts – there’s nothing more beautiful than a bowl full of colors.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.