2 cups macadamia nuts (unsoaked or soaked for 10 hours and then dehydrated for 12 hours to get rid of enzyme inhibitors)
2 tablespoons raw agave nectar
3 tablespoons raw virgin coconut oil (recipe called for the brand CocoPura, but you can use any)
1 pinch of sea salt
RASPBERRY DIPPING SAUCE
1 cup water
1 cup fresh raspberries
1 cup soft dates (pitted, soak, if needed to thicken)
1. Process all the rice ingredients until like rice.
2. Press the rice into sushi molds.
3. Freeze them for stiffen them up while making the rest of the recipe.
4. Make a fruit dipping sauce by blending all of those ingredients in a blender until smooth.
5. Pour into decorated saucers for dipping the sushi in.
6. Take out the rice pieces from the freezer and top them with thinly sliced fruit, like strawberries, mangoes, lemon/lime slices, and berries.
7. Serve with raspberry sauce on the side.
RawKidChef's ThoughtsBy RawKidChef
Well, here’s my first recipe on here!
I’ve had this about 5 times. It is such a nice tropical treat!
My mom even said we should bring them to the next pool party near us!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
jackfruitClaireT - 2 days 10 hours ago
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 5 days 13 hours ago
4th day as a Vegan:)ClaireT - 6 days 12 hours ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 6 days 12 hours ago
Please boycott bee pollen!matthewr - 6 days 17 hours ago