Yield9 inch round tart
2 1/4 cups almonds (ground)
3/4 cup dates (unsoaked)
1/2 chopped dried mangoes (soaked for 10 minutes)
Your choice of kiwis, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, etc.
1. Grind almonds in a food processor or blender.
2. Add dates. Process/blend until coarse yet fully mixed together.
3. Place crust mix in a pie pan and place in the refrigerator.
4. Blend fresh mangoes with dried mangoes until creamy and smooth. Spoon into the pie crust.
5. Slice fruit and/or arrange berries on top of mango filling.
6. Place back in the refrigerator before serving.
Kiwi324's ThoughtsBy kiwi324
A delicious tart with a nutty crust, mango pudding middle, and fruit on the top.
Mmmm and easy to make!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Need to lose weightcxalbatross - 1 day 11 hours ago
Has anyone tried the watermelon island? What are the results?coconutty - 1 day 22 hours ago
Body Odor - Detox?akshayv - 2 days 19 hours ago
Raw Organic Green Powdersdrcowan039sg - 3 days 13 hours ago
Yogic Melon Detoxlynnak - 3 days 20 hours ago